jueves, 11 de enero de 2018

fight to win

Hello cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time n__n about me.. well, I could feel better haha as you know, past week I was sick u__u but finally I'm feeling better now!

I really don't know what to say, it's not like I've been super busy nor I've been doing much haha the only thing I could talk about is the enormous quantity of anime and books I want to watch and read x__x but first I have to talk about the other things I wasn't able to post before ('cause I'm lazy :P) so I have to go slow and catch up before I go berserk

I'm not sure if this entry will be long or not, but I guess I better start with it n__n


this time I was planning to read a manga volume (which I did), but honestly it was kinda hard to decide which one to pick up.. but here's the winner!


My Hero Academia Vol. 2 by Kohei Horikoshi
as you know thanks to the anime I became a big MHA lover, and I wanted to read the manga 'cause a lot of people say it's way better

the story takes place in a world where people is born with special "abilities" named quirks, the main character, Midoriya, wants to become a hero.. but destiny is cruel and he doesn't have a quirk.. but one day everything changes when he meets All Might, the greatest professional hero the world ever met..

so now, in this volume we can see Midoriya's school life and the progress he and his classmates make in his way to become heroes; one thing I loved was that finally we started to know more about the other characters (aka the "classmates") and their quirks

their training gets harder every time and this time they had to face a bigger problem that no other student had faced before: real villains

as you can imagine this story is full of action, also it has a lot of funny moments.. the art reminds me the style of occidental comics; it may not be great at this point but it stands out and I can only think it'll get better with time

what I liked about this volume is that once again I saw that Midoriya had some development as a character (he faced Bakugo and didn't back up like he used to do), I also was glad to see how the other characters, like Iida, start to show development too.. but I'm not really sure if Bakugo had a moment of illumination or not :|

overall I think it was a good volume, we had a lot of action and new info.. and that cliffhanger.. damn! I can't wait to see what's coming next, it'll be a blast!

I really want to catch up with this manga before the new season arrives this year.. but I'm thinking that maybe I won't be able to do it since I'm just in chapter 17 and currently there are more than 100 published x__x

okay okay.. now, the moment I was waiting for: it's time to finally show you the 2nd volume of Black Butler! (as I did here)


ohgods.. it's beautiful! I just can't stop looking at it *-* I love how Sebby is (again) in the cover.. ah.. my husbando is just perfect!

one thing I love about it is the fact that they put the name "Black Butler" over the japanese name (kanji)


the back contains the sinopsis and an image of Finny (different from the first volume which had Ciel and Sebastian)


once again I took a pic of the coloured page and also you can see there Doctor Sebastian (it comes behind the cover, on the inside of course) haha

 

and, last but not least, an small glimpse of the artwork.. which I have to say it's from my favourite part of the volume: Ciel dressed as a girl and Sebastian as "her" tutor (sorry, I deleted the dialogues haha!)

I seriously want to get every single volume *-* they are just gorgeous.. uckily I have to wait one month for each volume.. I guess next week vol. 3 will be finally out! and of course, I'll show it too n__n

[TO EDIT]