domingo, 16 de abril de 2017

Happy Easter!

"WE'RE ALL MAD HERE."
-Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll


Hi cutiepies!
hope you're having a great time! I'm kind of busy right now, but here I am for a new entry n__n

as you can see it's time for the easter themed entry.. well, okay, is not like everything in this entry has something to do with this "holiday" haha is just that since I like to paint my nails I always try to make this kind of entry..

anyways, I've been quite busy these past few days, and also quite tired..
yesterday I finally finished watching an anime, but I'm not going to talk about it today 'cause I don't think it fits the easter vibes.. so I'll do it in the next entry

I also read another book n__n' at first I thought about reading another manga volume but at the end I decided it would be a better idea to try a book I've been wanting to read for a while..

okay okay, enough of that, I guess I better start with the entry!


before I start talking about the book, let me tell you why I picked this one up; the main reason I had was that there is actually a rabbit in the story haha, sorry it's kind of lame but it's the truth

I thought the rabbit would perfectly fit the easter entry.. so, yeah, I decided to read it..


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll (John Tenniel - illustrator)
after several years of wanting to read Alice in Wonderland I finally decided it was time to really do it

Alice in Wonderland is probably my favourite animated Disney movie, so it was pretty obvious that I wanted to get a printed copy of the famous book it was based on; sadly over the years I didn't put effort into getting it, I always put other books ahead of it

now to the point: is it what I expected it to be? did I liked it?
well, to be honest I don't know if I liked it or not.. it had parts that I found quite boring but sometimes I wasn't able to stop reading

I liked how sometimes the characters were able to change the complete meaning of the conversations/situations just by confusing one letter of any word; how everything seemed crazy and nonsense but logical for the inner child everyone has inside

I have to confess that sometimes I was so confused that I actually had to re-read some parts and sometimes my head just went "WTH this is nuts! nonsense!" but when you let go all your logical thoughts of the reality then you get too deep into the story that you start to find all the craziness quite normal

in one hand I liked Alice, how focused she was and how most of the time she was trying to be logical, but in the other hand I kind of felt that she acted like an adult, like she grew up too fast and didn't had time to enjoy the little pleasure that is to be a kid

overall I don't think it was what I expected, I enjoyed most of it but it's not like I'm crazy about this book :| probably I'll get a printed copy of this book when I find a pretty cover n__n

AND the edition I read had another story by Carroll "The Hunting of the Snark"
this is some kind of poem about some people hunting an hybrid creature called Snark (snake and shark); I have to say that I didn't like it :| I found it quite boring and even if the ending has a plot twist I didn't find it so interesting..

if you want to read the complete review, in spanish, click here please n__n

some days ago I got a new polish, I just fell in love with it *-*


Nail Polish by KleanColor in 326 Rain in Blueberries
well, this one is from the Scented collection.. when I saw it I knew I had to get it!
it's a light purple shade but it also has this golden touch that makes it look stunning *-*

I used my sister's nail to see how it looked like and you know what, it's beautiful! I'm dying to try it on

as I said in the begining I painted my nails for easter.. you already know I don't celebrate it haha BUT I always like to do something special about my nails

at first I wasn't sure about the design, but after looking some images I decided I wanted to do something easy but pretty and as always I choose pastel colours *-*


I used sheer pink as a base for all the nails, then I used sheer pink (again), pastel purple, pastel blue and mint to do a, then I applied two different glitter polishes; then proceded to use a white pen polish to do the design to made the nails look like easter eggs, but only in four nails

in the last remaining nail I made a bunny using white, then I added some bigger glitter covering some dots I previously made; of course at the end I added some top coat

I have to say I just love how they ended up looking like, I just love everything about them, especially the pastel colours! I'm not sure if you can see how much glitter they have, but they sparkle a lot n__n'

if you want to see more of my nil art, click here n__n

and last but not least, let me tell you about the newest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin!
ohmygods! here comes the real action people! this episode was simply incredible.. I'm just kind of mad that they didn't include the complete scene in the Utgard Castle featuring Ymir and Reiner.. but it's okay..

next episode will be a blast, surely I'm going to cry haha but it's gonna be amazing! I can't wait *-*


well, I guess that's all for now n__n' I don't really have much to say and my easter entries are always very short :|
anyways, I hope you at least enjoyed it!

as always thank you very much for reading/passing by!
hope you'll have a wonderful week! and of course, Happy Easter!

bye bye!