jueves, 19 de enero de 2017

worrying means you suffer twice

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND
AND I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU HELPED ME."
-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: the Original Screenplay ~ J.K.Rowling

Hi cutiepies!
welcome welcome! hope you're having a great time n__n I've been quite busy these past few days, also feeling lazy haha but here I am for a new entry!

so finally I decided to read a new book *-* and I've been watching anime haha! my life is kind of boring, I know..

yesterday I almost fell down the stairs haha ohgods I'm so ashamed.. it usually doesn't happen, I don't really know what happened o__o but my knee and and ampit hurt a little bit, hopefully they get better soon n__n'

anyway, I don't really have something to say, so we better start with it 'cause I have a lot of pics :P



Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: the Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
isn't it beautiful? I'm in love with this edition.. do I regret getting it? HELL NO!
just look at it and tell me it isn't perfect.. I'm so lucky *-*

I loved the movie, so reading this "book" was amazing; while reading it I clearly saw the movie going on in my head, it was marvelous! even if I don't like this kind of format (screenplay), I had a great time reading it n__n

plus it's pretty obvious it was written by Jo, I mean, you can almost touch the magic.. it's simply incredible


plus, as I said, the edition is so gorgeous that I could cry..
first of all, it's a hardcover with dust-jacket *-*


it also has some illustrations at the begining of each "chapter" (alluding each creature performing in the movie), they look simply spectacular! every page also has a detail up and down, and between each one of the scenes there's also an small illustration: paw prints!

about the whole design, the books says:

"This book was designed by MinaLima, an award-winning design studio founded by Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, who were graphic designers on Fantastic Beasts and Whete to Find Them and on the eight Harry Potter films.

The cover and illustrations in this book were based on creatures in the story and ispired by 1920s decorative style. [...]"


it's perfect, really.. I just love it! it's so shiny, and pretty, and ohgods, PERFECT!

NOTE: I tagged it under the Harry Potter tag just because, I know it's not part of the HP saga, but it belongs to the wizarding world, so.. plus it'll be easier to find in the future haha

for the "complete" review in spanish, click here
and if you want to see the entry I made for the movie just click here!

otherwise, as I told you at the begining of the entry, I've been watching some anime.. oh, dear gods.. what did Yoi do to me? I'm a sucker for anime now..

besides watching Yuri on ice, for the third time, I started watching Death Note and Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) *-* well, actually I only watched the first episode of both of them haha.. but I'm planning to keep on watching! ohh but I watched another little thing..


Shingeki no Kyojin Chuugakkou!
well, first of all, this is some kind of parody made in a kawaii style.. it was so cute that I couldn't resist it! BUT one thing here: I only watched 11 episodes

it has 24 or 25 episodes, but yeah, I didn't even watch the half of the season.. but why?
well, while I was watching it, I noticed a lot of references to the original story, even if the plot in this "parody" is somehow different to the original one, it has a lot of references, like the female Titan..

after watching the 11th episode, I saw a video saying that SnK: Chuugakkou has a lot of spoilers O__O and that maybe it "predicted" the ending of the original story.. so I was like WTF? srly? that's why I stopped watching it u__u

maybe I'll watch it again after I finish to read the manga.. I'm not sure yet :|

also I finally watched two of the movies! haha I have to keep up with SnK before the new season starts..

Shingeki no Kyojin Zenpen ~Guren no Yumiya~

this is part one of two, it lasts two hours and it covers the first 13 episodes of the anime, so it doesn't really add anything new to the story

it was nice to re-watch the first half of the anime, I was missing my wifey Mikasa a lot haha I'm only waiting the chance to watch the second part, so I can finally see my lovely Levi *-*

as you can guess, they supressed some parts, so the story could fit perfectly in two hours

well..I also watched the live-action movie.. BUT I'm not gonna talk about it, why? well, it sucked and I totally regret watching it u__u since the begining I was like "wtf is this? are you serious?"
the movie was so bad for me that I won't watch the second part and I won't talk about it never again :|


well, that was all for now.. sorry for the short entry n__n' is just that I don't know what else to say :P
so.. uhm.. yeah.. hope you liked or at least enjoyed the entry

as always thanks for reading/passing by!
have a wonderful week!

bye bye!