viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

it smells like Christmas

"LO DIFÍCIL NO ES ENFRENTARSE A UN DEMONIO O A UN VAMPIRO,
LO DIFÍCIL, LO QUE DE VERDAD ES DIGNO DE ADMIRACIÓN
ES ENFRENTARSE A TU PROPIO MIEDO Y SUPERARLO."
-La Biblia de los Caídos ~ Fernando Trujillo

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry! hope you're doing great n__n I've been quite busy these past few days, and I'm guessing I'll still be in the next weeks.. december is always a busy month u__u

I honestly  wanted to do this earlier, but I forgot it haha you know how is this..

anyways, I can't believe we're finally on the last month of the year! ohmygods time passed by relly fast.. christmas is coming, you can almost touch it haha!

I'm somehow kind of worried that I won't be able to read this month u__u but I'm hoping for the best!

okay, let's start with today's entry then n__n


today I finally finished the book I was reading!


La Biblia de los Caídos by Fernando Trujillo
I found this book for free on the kindle store, at first I wasn't truly convinced about getting it, but I decided to give it a chance

it's the first book of a series of.. uhm.. 6? I don't remember haha the author is from Spain, so I don't know if it's available in another lenguages; the translation of the title would be something like "The Bible of the Fallen", dramatic, uh?

okay, what I find kind of interesting about this book (and I imagine that the complete series is the same) is that it actually "works"/looks like a bible (well, I'm not an expert in that topic..) haha it consists in tomes for some characters, called Testaments, and the chapters are called "versicles"

the first pages of the book say that you, as a reader, can read the books in the order you want BUT it's kind of necessary to read this book first so you can understand the whole story

in this volume (Testament of El Gris) the author makes an introduction for the characters and the world that surrounds them; what I liked the most is that it has a fantasy and paranormal touch, it involves angels, demons and other kind of "creatures" with "powers"

I have to be completely honest, at first I found it kind of slow and a little bit boring, the begining of the bok felt heavy and it took me more time to read it than I expected at first, but as the pages passed by, the story got more and more interesting.. there was a moment when I wasn't able to put it down 'cause I just needed to know what was happening

the story was interesting and it had some plot twists that left me confused and wondering what was coming next

the characters were good, each one of them is a mystery and I suffered while trying to figure out what was going on with them

overall this book was better than I thought and I'm just happy I gave it a try so I was able to discover such an mysterious and exciting story..

I also found the second book for free so I can't wait to read it and get deeper into Trujillo's fascinating world

so as the title says, it, literally, smells like Christmas haha I just started to get stuff for the holidays.. my recent purchase? an xmas tree..


haha is probably not what you were expecting, it's an small tree
I've been wishing to get one since some years ago, but, for what exactly? for my room of course! I still don't know what should I put in it.. but I want it to be something special..

I also bought new polishes!


Nail polish by Bissú in 256 Metal Mate Gris
damn.. I just love these metallic matte polishes! I saw this one and I knew I had to get it.. I'm dying to try it on!


Nail polish by Bissú in 078 Volcano
I got this one 'cause it looked kind of cool, it's a bright red but it looked like it had some orange/gold touch (probably that's why it has that name)


well, this entry ended up not as short as I thought.. I don't know if that's good or not haha but I'm afraid that's all for now n__n'

it's just the first entry of december and I'm already freaked and stressed out haha I just hpe I can make it to the end of the year :P

anyway, thank you so much for reading/passing by!
and stay tunned for the upcoming xmas-themed entries n__n
have a wonderful day!

bye bye!