viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

oh- my twitchy witchy girl

"FAIRY TALES ARE MORE THAN TRUE:
NOT BECAUSE THEY TELL US THAT DRAGONS EXIST,
BUT BECAUSE THEY TELL US THAT DRAGONS CAN CAN BE BEATEN."
-Coraline ~ Neil Gaiman

Hi cutiepies!
well, I have to say that I was fogetting to make the entry ¬¬ but gladly I remembered it haha!
welcome welcome! hope you're doing great n__n I'm kind of busy and tired.. these halloween entries take a lot of time, plus I'm going crazy thanks to my tumblr. 30doh u__u

anyway, I'm just hoping to not make a mess and forget something important..

well, as you probably know by now, I decided to read some halloween-themed books this october, I have some on the list and hope to have enough time to read all of them haha

okay, I don't know what else to say, so I better start with this now n__n



Coraline by Neil Gaiman
since some time ago I've been dying to read something by this author, finally I found someone who had Coraline (one of my fav animated movies) so I wanted to give it a try

the story is about Coraline, a girl who feels kind of lonely 'cause her parents don't pay so much attention to her; when they move she finds a mysterious door which lends to a "magical" world where she gets everythings she wants

I've seen so many people saying that this book is actually pretty scary but I don't think it is..
the story is good and the book is really easy to read, plus the illustrations look awesome

even if Coraline is just a girl, I liked how brave she was, and the way she reacted to the situations was pretty cool; the cat was more cynical than it was in the movie and it was awesome!

to be honest is not what I was expecting, I feel that I needed it to be scarier, but overall I liked and enjoyed it, not my favourite book, but it was not bad

if you want to read the complete review in spanish click here n__n

otherwise, the other day I went shopping with my sis and I got a new polish..


Nail polish by im in Burdeos
well, I picked it up because of the colour, I've been looking for a dark red polish for a while, so when I saw this one I knew I had to get it

I'm just hoping it looks good on and that at the end it won't be as dark as it looks n__n
I'm dying to use it! probably it'll look amazing in a "dipping blood" nail art *-*


another Lego figure!
I think I'm addicted to these haha this time I picked up the Flash 'cause I love him *-*

what if I just get all the members of the Justice League? it would be incredible!
plus the movie comes out next year.. so it would be a nice touch to have them all n__n'


well, I guess that's all for today.. the entry is kind of short, but it's okay, right?
damn.. I just have a lot to do u__u and I don't even have enough time!

I was thinking about doing something "special" this year: I wanted to watch at least one horror/halloween movie each day of the month.. but I'm not really sure I can do it haha but in case I do it I'll let you know

anyway, as always thank you so much for reading/passing by!
have a nice day n__n

bye bye little bats!