viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

if I don't do it now, I never will

"I WILL NEVER LOOK AT YOU IN THE SAME WAY EVER AGAIN.
I'LL NEVER BE THAT GIRL AGAIN.
THE GIRL WHO COMES RUNNING BACK EVERYTIME YOU PUSH HER AWAY,
THE GIRL WHO LOVES YOU ANYWAY."
-It's Not Summer Without You ~ Jenny Han

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry n__n hope you're doing great! I've been quite busy reading another book, after the small hiatus I decided to get into (just one week, I'm so weak!) and also I've been a little bit busy fangirling a lot T__T

I wanted to make the entry before but I decided to do it after I finished the book.. the one, I have to say, I finished earlier than I thought..

anyway, I don't have a lot to say so let's start with this!



It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
yes, I decided to give it a chance, even if the previous one was a complete crap for me..

I wasn't expecting a lot of this book so my expectations were really low.. I have to say that this one drove me mad, I was angry most of the time 'cause I thought Belly, the main character, couldn't be more annoying than she was in the previous book, but oh dear, I was so wrong..

the plot is almost the same: it's summer and she's still in love with that boy but everything changes and everyone suffers; but this time the story is so repetitive and slow that I got upset and bored really fast, I just wanted to finish it..

I disliked Belly even more! the way she acts drives me insane! it's like reading once again a 12yo girl! she's really annoying and I dislike her a lot..
one of the main reasons why I can't stand her is that I feel the need to shake her up a little bit and be able to make her understand that she's kinda obsessed with her crush, her first love to the point that she forgives a lot: if a person doesn't want to stay then let them go! stop being so childish Belly!

so, in general, I didn't like this book, it was boring for me and I find the love triangle really awful! I just can't with it, I can't connect with these books! and I can't fully understand why the characters act the way they do, why are they so annoying? I just hope to get the answers I need in the next book, if not, then I'm going to be really mad

btw I enjoyed a little bit the ending 'cause finally I got a little bit of what I wanted since the first book: a closure, and I was dying to see Belly actually getting tired of bullshit.. about that, I liked the quote I put right in the begining of the entry but it makes me laugh 'cause I don't believe a single word of it..

I don't understand why people like these books, I just can't stand them! but I'm gonna read the last one, why? well I don't like having unfinished sagas :|

well well.. as I said in the begining I've been fangirling over something "new", but, what is it? well, a tv show of course! and I can't believe until now I'm actually dying for it..


Miracukous, les adventures de Ladybug et Chat Noir!
okay, I know I usually don't fall for animation shows BUT this one is amazing haha let me tell you the weird story behind my obsessive love for it..

I used to mock about it when it premiered in my country (like two months ago) but one day there was nothing to watch and I tunned it and watched it.. and ohgods I swear my life changed in that moment: I liked it
I kept watchingit  but not everyday, until I watched the Valentine's episode and there I fell in love

it's kinda hard to say but hey, it's my current obsession; and I still have to watch some episodes to fnish the season but I'm already Miraculous trash, srly..

I love everything about it! why? I don't really know, but it reminds me of Sailor Moon and CardCaptor Sakura *-* so I'm totally into it.. and the characters ohh they're amazing! I'm in love with Marinette! and Ladybug is awesome same as Chat Noir!

plus I'm already a Adrinette/LadyNoir/MariChat/Ladrian shipper! ohmygods what the hell in wrong with me?? everytime I see something about my ship I get crazy and my fangirl mode goes on :P
I just have to figure out some points about my ship(s) and when I finish the season I'm coming with my impression as always.. I guess that'll be a long entry haha


okay, this entry got longer than I expected n__n' but finally I'm done with it!
as always thank you for reading/passing by! have a wonderful week

bye bye