sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

I am in hell

"I HAVE NEVER FELT SO FRIGHTENED.
SO ALONE. SO DOOMED."
-Vacations from Hell ~ Maureen Johnson

Hi cutiepies!
welcome to a new entry, hope you're doing great! I've been quite busy and tired haha but finally here I am! :P I wanted to do this before, but I forgot it u__u

at first I thought about reading another book 'cause this entry was going to be kind of empty but suddenly I realised I had more to show/tell.. I still read the book so whatevs

this season is kind of hard for me: tv series' season finales and new tv series starting.. what a mess!
actually I started to watch Damien and Outcast..
Supernatural already finished its season.. but The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow season finales are coming next week!

anyway, we better start with this!



Vacations from Hell by Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Claudia Gray, Maureen Johnson & Sarah Mlynowski
this is an Anthology of short stories by various YA authors, I recently noticed this belongs to the same "series" as Prom Nights from Hell (which I read years ago) called "Short stories from Hell" (I'm not 100% sure that's the correct name, but meh).. as you can imagine, these are "horror" stories, which is one big reason for me to read them!

I didn't love this book, only liked it, I don't think I have a favourite story from the five in there, 'cause all of them have something special that make them quite good

Cruisin' ~ Sarah Mlynowski
I don't really know why, but I found this story kind of poor, it was easy to read but I felt nothing while reading it; I never expected the way it ended, like, I was suspecting something like that, but it surprised me to find out that I was 1/2 right

I don't like your Girlfriend ~ Claudia Gray
I love magic and witches, so I was totally in for this story, actually I felt it kind of plain and boring, and the ending was boring too, it didn't surprised me at all

The Law of Suspects ~ Maureen Johnson
I really liked this one 'cause at first it was kind of boring but then it turned out to be kinda interesting, I was surprised 'cause the story confused me a little bit and I wasn't sure how it was going to end

The Mirror House ~ Cassandra Clare
I liked the plot and was easy to understand, I liked how she ended the story but I felt like I wanted to know more, like, what happened after?

Nowhere is Safe ~ Libba Bray
I have to say that this one was my favourite, I didn't really know how it was going to end; it was plot was easy but interesting and honestly I wanted to know more about it, I want to know what happened after it ended :P

well, the book was nice and I had a good time reading it, but obviously it's not such a great book; I guess I was expecting for the stories not to be so "cute" and had "happy endings" and to be a little bit scary, but now that I think about it I guess I need to read a horror book, right? soon.. soon..
anyway, I have the need to read the other books of this series!

okay, the next picture is of something I got like a month ago but I totally forgot to show it before >__<


Nail polish by China Glaze in Luxe and Lush
I got this when I went to watch "The Jungle Book" and honestly it was the best that happened that day :P

about this polish.. well, it's from the Capitol Colors Collection - District 1 (The Hunger Games) that came out like 4 years ago and until now I was able to get it!
I was dying for this one *-* and I felt so glad to finally find it! so when I saw it I had to buy it


here's a closer look to it, hope you can see how precious it is! I can't wait to use it!
now I want to get another :P maybe the one from District 3 :P


I guess that's all for today, sorry for the long entry!
as always, thanks for reading/passing by! have a wonderful week n__n

bye bye!