miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

May the 4th be with you

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU."
-Star Wars

Hi cutiepies!
okay okay, sorry about this, is just that it was too good to not doing it.. I had to put that title to the entry! it was, it is important :P

so.. today is Star Wars day! and what's better to make an entry in this day?
well, it's not gonna be an star wars themed entry 'cause I don't have idea of what to put haha and I already made one (click here)

I had planned something different for this entry but it seems that I had to change the original plan and now it's a complete mess!

okay, we better start with this now!




well, I don't own so many Star Wars stuff so I thought it would be a nice idea to upload a picture of my beloved NDS videogames!
one of them is lego haha and as you can see, the one in the screen is Obi-Wan *-*

so yeah, that's all the Star Wars related thing you'll see in this entry haha sorry!
anyway, three days ago I went to watch a movie! actually this time I went with my family 'cause most of them were kinda excited about it..


we watched The Jungle Book.. uhm.. what can I say about it? I'm not a fan of the animated version, so I wasn't sure I wanted to watch this new live-action one..

I have to be honest, I got bored almost in the first minute it started; I just can't describe how bored I was T__T I even was about to get out of there and wait for my family anywhere else.. luckily I wasn't the only one having that thought haha

for me it's a boring movie, I didn't like it at all.. and I honestly think it's not a movie for kids, probably it's for grown ups who love the animated one..
now that I think about it, it could be one of the worst movies I've watched this year so far T__T

as we were there, we decided to get our tickets for X-Men: Apocalypse!


ohgods I can't believe I finally have them in my hands *-* I can't wait to watch it!

otherwise, yesterday was the season finale of Marvel's Agent Carter and I obviously have my small "review" about it.. so I hope you're ready!


Marvel's Agent Carter 02x10 Hollywood Ending

I have to say that I loved the first season of Agent Carter and when I knew there was a second season coming I was too excited about it..

I would love to say that I liked this season as much as the first one, but sadly that's not what happened; sometimes I found it quite boring, and even if it only has 10 episodes, I felt it was really long..

but I was so glad to finally meet Jarvis' wife! I think their relationship is just too cute, I simply adore them!
and everytime Peggy and Daniel were in the same room/scene you could almost touch the tension between them haha ohgods I want them to be together!

about this episode, well, I think it was kind of interesting and it got me biting my nails, and I have to say it, I had some heart-attacks while watching it haha

plus that cliffhanger.. OH-MY-GODS! seriously? I sense another season is coming.. am I right? I want to see what happens next! and ***spoiler*** Peggy and Daniel? ohhhh fucking finally! it was about time *-* ***

yes, I liked it, but sadly even if this season finale was exciting and good the previous one was better, sorry!


well well.. it seems that's all for now.. sorry for the long entry, hope you don't want to kill me because of it :P
anyway, sorry that it took me a lot to come and edit this.. is just that I completely forgot about doing it haha

as always, thanks for reading/passing by! hope you'll have a nice week n__n

bye bye!