viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

. . an absence I could never fill

"TOO MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW THEIR OWN HAPPINESS WITHOUT
A THOUGHT FOR THE DAMAGE THEY LEAVE IN THEIR WAKE."
-After You ~ Jojo Moyes

Hi cutiepies!
hope you're doing great! welcome to a new entry!

okay, I wanted to make the entry before but first, I was busy reading haha and second when I finished the book I felt kinda uhm.. outraged.. so I decided it was not the best idea to write while I was angry and mad :P plus I don't have so much to say/show u___u

but I'm finally here with a new book review! well, this is the last book of my fabulous february romantic book list! oh now I can go back to finish the saga I started past month n__n'

so let's start!



After You by Jojo Moyes
yes, this is the infamous sequel of Me Before You; I decided to read it just because I read the first book, but, honestly, I didn't had high expectations about it; well, I thought this book was not a good idea..

the first thing that comes to my mind is that I can't believe I finished it! 'cause honestly I wanted to quit since the very first chapter x__x

but what made me angry about it? well, I won't give spoilers, I swear!
is just that the character development we saw at the end of the first book was non existent in After You; I mean, what the fuck happened to you Lou?? all the time I was like "WTF?"

the thing that "saved" the book was the ending, it was not marvellous or amazing but it was okay, honestly I was going nuts! I just can't believe this book was so bad!

overall, for me this book is a big NO
after I loved the first one I thought the second part was going to be at least good, but no, for me it was just awful and I think it was a big mistake :|

otherwise some days ago my mom bought me a new nail polish, well, I picked up the colour but she paid for it :P


Nail polish in Café Claro by im
I really liked this colour, it almost looks like nude, don't you think? I have to shade that I fell in love with the shade! and I'm dying to wear it n__n'

well, I think that's all for now.. sorry for the short entry, I don't have so much to say/show..
anyway, hope you liked or, at leats, enjoyed it n__n
as always thank you for reading/passing by!

Cya' *