martes, 6 de enero de 2015

♒* too soon for an end? •×

"IT'S TOO COLD OUTSIDE FOR ANGELS TO FLY."
-found on tumblr

hello cutiepies❢ ◕‿‿◕
I decided to update until today because of reasons..
well, how have you been this few days of the new year? I don't really know what to say about myself.. but that doesn't matter..

so, I think today january 6th, in so much places, is maybe the "official" end of the season: holidays, presents, getting up late, sleeping really late, etc..
at least for me is just that: the end of the season (I was about to say marvelous season, but nah..), that means this is the last (of the holiday season) and first (of the year of course) time I get presents..

let's start then ∩___∩


but first let me show you the first book I read this new year❢


The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
do you remember I got this year back in july as a bday present? well, finally I decided to read it ∩___∩
I think my head is a real mess: I'm always starting new series and letting other incompletes; that's the case of this saga; I read the first book more than a year ago❢
I still remember what happened in the first book, but sometimes is hard to remember certain things, like what happened with the fucking mortal cup (maybe I should re-read that part).. I need to end the freaking sagas I start❢

okay, about the book; I really liked it and was an interesting plot and we started to see a little bit more about the characters, specially the ones we started to love in the first book but weren't "on the spot" them (ex. Magnus Bane), and the whole love thing was nice and surprising..

I really hope I can get/read the next book (TMI: City of Glass) soon❢

as I said at the begining of the entry, I've got more presents..


those are the two things I got today.. a monter high doll and a book, finally I'm gonna finish to read the Divergent trilogy ∩___∩


Elissabat Monster High Doll
well, I really like MH dolls, and I was dying to get Elissabat❢ she's one of my favourites, she shares the first place of the list (along with Spectra) ∩ω∩


what I love about her is that she's not 100% like Draculaura: she's also a vampire and she's wearing freaking black and purple❢ perfection *-*
her whole outfit is simply awesome; I love the fact that she looks like a gothic lolita LOL


I don't know if you can see it clearly, but her hair it's not like the image on the box; it's black with some purple on it.. which I totally love
and I'm totally crazy about her face: her purple makeup, her pretty eyes and her lovely fangs❢


so uhm.. I guess that's all for now.. sorry for the crappy entry.. is just that I'm not in mood.. so.. yeah..
thanks for passing by and/or reading
Cya' *