viernes, 24 de enero de 2014

•*about angels & demons..

"A constellation of tears in your lashes
burn everything you love, then burn the ashes"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
oh sorry! I've been very busy these past few days u____u that's the reason why I was absent.. but I'm here again for a new entry :P

I've been helping my nephew with his homework, playing every afternoon with him and his sister, reading a book and watching tv series n____n so, as you see, a really tight agenda..

anyway, today I come with only a few pictures, as I said before, my phone is dying, slowly x____x and my cameras.. well, they don't work haha but I wanted to show you something I was dying to post since long time ago..


Nail polish L.A. Colors Color Craze in Confetti
I got this after I got my texturized polish :P I mean, long time ago!
I bought it 'cause I didn't own a polish like it before: big and small glitter.. the only thing I don't like about it is that it has so much red! it also has blue, pink, silver and peach glitter; I was thinking about to put it over another polish but I didn't find the perfect color to put under it, so I used it alone..
it sparkles a lot and looks very funny :P the bad thing is that it lasted a very short time u____u


otherwise as I said, I read another book! my second book of this year, I'm very proud :P


Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
well, this was an ebook so I'm really sorry I don't have a picture about it u____u
but anyway, this is the second book of the Personal Demons series, I read the first one like a year ago (thanks to my nephew and his teacher..) and I wanted to read this one but I was not going to buy it.. so I waited and someone got it and I was, finally, able to read it..
uhm.. these books are about good vs evil; angels vs demons, so they're not my type of books; but they're good, Original Sin is nice, but I'm not gonna buy it or read it again: sometimes it was a little bit boring, the same things over and over again; it was like very clear what was happening and what was going to happen in the story, sometimes I was like "I knew it!" but I don't complain.. is easy to read (even knowing I finished it in.. 6 days?) and easy to understand.. now I want to read the next book, just to know what happens :P

so, I think that's all for now, sorry for the small and crappy entry LOL but I don't have so much time right now :P
thanks for reading/passing by n____n
Laters, babies

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark♫