sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

❧from ash & dust [✖]

"Look into my eyes
it's where my demons hide"


hello hello ◕‿‿◕
I don't have so much time, and I don't have so much pictures but here I am :P
ohh I'm dying to start with the halloween stuff but I don't have haha poor me :(
whatever.. I've been a little bit stressed these days, I keep doing the challenge on tumblr, is exhausting! but I think it totally worths it LOL

yesterday I wanted to buy a hairband (one with spikes) but I didn't find the one I wanted! but I'll go to look for it later.. I hope I can find it u____u



a few days ago she got a nail polish for me! I'm gonna paint my nails soon with it, I'm hoping it works good and looks great on my nails :P
is a cute metallic blue, one shade I didn't have, so that's the reason why I'm excited to wear it n____n

my mom and I went to rent some movies, unfortunately they didn't have (yet) the ones I wanted Y___Y but I'm going next week again for them :P

The Croods: ok, I've said this before: I don't like kids' movies.. this one has some funny parts, but is boring and I didn't like the characters, so I don't think I'll watch it again..

Pitch Perfect: I wasn't very excited to watch this one, but I decided to do it; guess what? I really liked it! I think Rebel Wilson (Fat Amy) adds the "perfect touch" to it, thanks to her is funny.. I'll probably watch it again :P

I decided to take a picture of my very very very small collection of halloween phone straps n____n' sometimes I think I need to get more, but I always forget to buy them haha


as you can see, I love Jack Skellington  one of my fav halloween characters ever! how could I do not love him? is impossible..


right now I'm the happiest person ever! why? well, guess who went to pick up the tickets to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire next month? fuck yeah! ME! *fangirling* I was surprised to find out they were selling the tickets! I was like "FUCK! I need them!" so now I have them and can't wait!! *fangirlsm*

so, that's all for now.. I promise next entry will be more "halloween-ezed" :P
thanks for reading/passing by.. I really apreciate it n____n
Laters, babies

Imagine Dragons - Demons♫