viernes, 9 de agosto de 2013

❤ D e m i g o d s . . ϟ

"With just a look they shook
and heavens bowed before him"

"In Demigods we trust"

hello hello ◕‿‿◕
well, you can figure out, thanks to the name of the entry and the image up there, this entry is gonna be about my beloved Percy Jackson n____n
lately I've been obsessed with this amazing book series; they are really cool (at least for me) :P

today I went to watch the movie (Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters), finally! I was really excited about it and I didn't know if I was going to be able to get tickets to the hour I wanted; so I was surprised when I noticed there were a lot of available tickets o____o (we were like 30-40 persons watching it! WTF?)



but, thinking it twice, I'm not really surprised about the quantity of people that watch PJ movies.. why? becuase there is an small fandom (I say small beacuse is so much people but not as much as HP or THG) and the first movie, as some people say, was awful.. so, maybe, it won't have the success they look for..

**SPOILERS**

ATTENTION! stop reading if you don't want spoilers!

what do I think about the movie? well, I liked it (maybe is not one of my fav films..), I think the scrip is more like the book (they didn't change a lot like they did with the Lightning Thief)
of course, there are things that they put that definetly are not in the book, but I believe is just because they needed more action, make it more interesting, something that people would like: if they followed every single word of the book, only the real fans would watch the movie

as I said, they changed some things and I had my "WTF? moments"
-Clarisse.. well, what can I say about her? I think she was not suposed to look like a super model, right? (actually, everyone there looked like that LOL so I'm not sure that drives me mad very much..)
-Dionysus was hilarous! maybe one of my fav characters from the movie LOL he was super funny!
-I wanted to see more of Grover in a wedding dress.. I'm a little disappointed they didn't put him a pretty dress haha!
-Circeland.. uhm.. I was happy they mentioned Circe (like the book does) but Circeland? really?
- I liked the prev Chiron (Pierce Brosnan) but the new one is pretty cool :P
-Chronos scene at Circeland.. ohmy! that was not in the book! why did they put it? ohh maybe because they needed some action.. the scene is OK but not super amazing..

so, did I liked the movie? yes
do I recomend it? uhm.. I'm not really sure.. but I would like people give it a chance :P
will I watch it again? yes! I'm part of the fandom, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not..


I wanted to make some Percy inspired nail art..
I tried to make ocean nails and added a trident (of Poseidon), I know they are not super well done LOL but didn't have enough time, but I liked them :P


saw a PJ: SoM poster at the cinema, so I took a photo (pretty obvious, right?) LOL
I just love Annabeth, she lloks really pretty :P


OMFG! what a big surprise! I also saw a poster (smaller) of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones!!  I got really excited about it, so I had to take a picture of it! I can't wait to watch it *-*

sorry sorry! I thought it was going to be an small entry but what a surprise! it took me more than one hour to finished it!
anyway, thanks for reading :P
Laters, babies

AFI - Miss Murder♫