sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

☁but it's not real.. †*

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
take these broken wings and learn to fly"


well, I wanted to make this post before, but for some reasons, I didn't haha
whatever.. I downloaded the iPoe (Vol 1) app OMFG! I just loved it! but it was obvious, I love E. A. Poe the most amazing thing about it is that it has sound and is interactive n____n




"I felt that I must scream or die! and now --again! --hark! louder! louder! louder! louder!"
The Tell-Tale Heart I just adore this one, is one of my fav (among with The Raven), so it was a great experience to read it and touch the screen to see more effects :P


"For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee"

Annabel Lee I really liked the drawings in this, short by awesome, just as every Poe writing :P

haha the app comes with another stories (The Oval Portrait and The Masque of the Red Death..) LOL
anyway.. I'm dying to get Vol 2 *-*
Laters, babies

The Beatles - Blackbird♫